Friday, December 23, 2011

Storage Book for School Projects

My boyfriend and his two daughters just moved in with me and one just started Kindergarten.  As there are many new and exciting things for all of us to get used to during this process, one of the biggest shocks has been the sudden lack of space and storage (as I am sure many of you established families are suffering from as well).  I found a link to this blog on Pinterest for making a book out of Christmas/Holiday cards and it inspired me. 

We desperately needed a place to store all of the overwhelming number of wonderful projects our Kindergartner is bringing home.  I am not ready to throw them away and she loves going back through them to ready them.  Instead I added page protectors to a binder and put all the flat papers in there. 






For the 3D items, I took gallon sized Ziploc bags, 3 Hole punched them and placed them in a binder. The binder goes on the shelf with their books and voila! It protects and preserves them and no more projects everywhere.


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! That's how I store my center ideas at school but wouldn't have thought to do the same for projects at home!

    ReplyDelete

I find inspiration in others as well as myself and therefor welcome your ideas. Please leave a tasteful message or constructive criticism. Any rude comments will be deleted. Thank you.